Have you held back on hiring a Virtual Assistant?
If you’ve never hired a Virtual Assistant, there can be some resistance in taking the first step in hiring help through virtual means and even some overwhelm as to how to know which VA is right for you or where to start.
But, if you are feeling overwhelmed with your online business or you answer ‘YES’ to any of the following, you might consider expanding your business with the help of our services…
1. You are working more than you want to. For example, let’s say you have been in business for over a year, and by now you have the hang of all the work that needs to be done, but you are still working at night when you could be spending time with your family. Hiring a Virtual Assistant is a great way to free up time in your busy schedule and allow you to enjoy the benefits of running a business without sacrificing time with your loved ones.
2. You are constantly working on repetitive tasks. Necessary, yet time consuming tasks such as creating content, data entry and research, e-mail correspondence, social media management, and website updates, are only a few of the many responsibilities a Virtual Assistant can take off your hands. Take a day to write down all the tasks you do throughout the day and then pick the ones that only you can do and delegate the rest.
3. You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time. With a Virtual Assistant, you can easily afford help and, the best part is, you set the pay rate and the time allotted for each task by hiring a VA within your budget. That way you are only billed for the hours worked on your tasks. It eliminates overhead costs and expenses you would have otherwise.
*It’s also important to keep an open mind to the standards you have for your business and the quality which may be associated with paying a higher rate.
4. You feel overwhelmed with your workload. Do you have an endless to-do list that keeps growing? Why not let a Virtual Assistant help bear some of the weight?
5. Vacation! Does the sound of that give you an anxiety attack? A Virtual Assistant adds flexibility to your lifestyle at home, because running your own business means fitting it into your life, rather than it running you.
How convenient would it be to schedule a week or months worth of social media content using what you’ve already created! Check out our Social Media Packages to learn more.