Are you ready for some much needed organization in your online business?
Believe it or not, organization is one of the most important elements for success when it comes to making money online. Success is the ultimate goal, right?
A common problem in many small business organizations is a lack of important organizational components. The days of folders and filing are in the past. If you’re not sure where to get started, we have only one suggestion for you – an online Project Management system.
Here’s why they are so great and helpful for an online business like yours.
- Creates a go-to place for all project communication, so it stays in one place. Important info doesn’t get lost in emails, text, etc.
- An easy way to delegate to anyone on your team, whether it’s your web designer, virtual assistant or business partner.
- Keeps that important business stuff separate from personal stuff. This can include your ever-valuable time.
- Many online organizational products are free and easy to sync, even to your smart phone or tablet. Using Google products is a great example.
- If you like checklists, some systems like Asana allow you to create tons of subtasks for your big projects. These can be delegated to multiple team members.
- As a Virtual Assistant, it helps you (the client) easily track task progress (if set up correctly), without unnecessary check-ins to see where the project status is.
Asana is my go-to project management system. It allows up to 29 people on a free account and has all the important pieces I need to stay organized with my team and clients. Plus, it syncs with Dropbox, which is convenient for my team.
Are you ready to get started?
Not sure where to start or have the time to devote to this important task? Hire a Virtual Assistant to help get your business and projects organized. Take a look at our hourly rate packages to get started, plus a free 30-minute consultation! You won’t be disappointed!