Today, I thought it would be fun to showcase one of the projects I really enjoyed working on last year, which was a website redesign. Now this isn’t to say I do not enjoy my other projects, but this one in particular allowed me to use my creativity.
I am an artistic person by nature and expressing myself through art, design or music helps me stay balanced in life. Let’s take a look at what the project scope was:
The Main GOALS for Paul’s website:
- Create a clean, crisp background
- Only use the colors black, red, and blue
- Insert demonstration videos on each page
- Implement a landing page form to capture leads
- Design a consistent header with contact info for each page
- Integrate a mobile user friendly layout
Here’s a snapshot of his old, outdated website:
Now, this is his NEW improved website:
Next, we created a email marketing newsletter format to match his updated website too.
If you would like to have your website or email newsletter redesigned, I welcome you to chat with me about your goals and ideas. Email me to set up a time when we can talk: email@example.com
I also invite you to check out my client testimonials too.